BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Spectrum...


Spectrum is an 11”x 17” WickedBadNaughty Glass Original design. It is a uniquely tactile and visceral piece, made with clear texture glass and milled lead accent. It also has zinc border which gives it added strength. I LOVE to use different textures of clear glass because when light comes through it shifts and refracts and becomes brilliant with prisms. Texture is a reoccurring theme in my work. If you are interested in acquiring this piece, please feel free to contact me for pricing and availability.
Website
Facebook
E-mail

1 comments:

Pili said...

Angie, that is absolutely awesome!
I so wish some day to have the money to get you to work on my dream house windows!

Powered By Blogger